Old 10-29-2009, 03:24 PM   #1
kcurlz

Default No-POO?

I was wondering if anyone has tried the no shampooing thing. If so, what results and how about after some time?
kcurlz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 04:20 PM   #2
Michelle
Administrator

Stylists I have talked to are either big proponents or big opponents of it. Some say they have seen major transformations for clients' hair, while others say they have seen major buildup and scalp issues.
Michelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 01:32 AM   #3
crave-dave

I am not aware of this at all, could someone fill me in on the theories behind this, to wash or not to wash? Please and thanks, and possibly there go my shampoo sales out the window. LOL
crave-dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 07:12 AM   #4
curlpro

Dear Dave,
You need to spend some quality time withthe ladies and gents on Naturallycurly.com. There are whole product lines devoted to the no sulphate craze, your sales will go crazy if you give them what they want. Products for curl care. Good luck
Cynthia
curlpro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 11:29 PM   #5
Garnett

I was CO (conditioner only) for about two years and my hair was happier then than it ever was or has been since. I plan on going back to CO as soon as I use up this overload of products I have amassed over the years. I think by September I'll have gotten through most of it.

Conditioner only washing is just what it sounds like. The most important thing to remember is NO SILICONES. It isn't about washing or not washing, just about what you choose to wash with. It's gentler than (most) shampoos and for curls, the gentler the better.
Garnett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 06:55 PM   #6
MCLK

People think it's really gross that I don't wash my hair with shampoo! How can I get them to know that it's good for my hair?
MCLK is offline   Reply With Quote