Go Back   chairTalk > Education > Getting certified

Getting certified Chat about getting curl certified

Old 10-18-2009, 10:28 PM   #1
curlpro

Default Ouidad Certification Training

Hi all,
I have been acepted for training with Ouidad. I worked on the application process myself (with my salon owners consent and aproval) and am happy to say we were accepted and I will be attending November, 8th & 9th. I feel this type of certification is far and away more stringent than the usual training where you show up and pass. Not so this. It is pass/ fail with a return try if the first class is failed. You need to have five years experience behind the chair to apply. I feel like this is just the thing to elevate you above the crowd because it actually means something to pass. I would love any feedback from other certified stylists out there. I am very excited to bring this skill set to my current clientele.
Cynthia
curlpro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 10:44 AM   #2
rachelpeters

Thanks for the info! I've been interested in applying to this program. It sounds like it's not meant to be a breeze, which is a good thing I think. I'd much rather be immersed in a program that will bring the best out of me and my classmates. Nothing worse a class full of students who don't care or aren't trying hard.
rachelpeters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 01:27 PM   #3
curlpro

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachelpeters View Post
Thanks for the info! I've been interested in applying to this program. It sounds like it's not meant to be a breeze, which is a good thing I think. I'd much rather be immersed in a program that will bring the best out of me and my classmates. Nothing worse a class full of students who don't care or aren't trying hard.
Hi,
I saw the other post first, I haven't been here in a while, nothing makes me more pissed than a bunch of slackers in a class. The harder it is the better. I've been using the products for a couple of weeks and they are fantastic. You should go for it.
Cynthia
curlpro is offline   Reply With Quote