Go Back   chairTalk > Housekeeping > Welcome! Tell us about yourself

Welcome! Tell us about yourself New members, please introduce yourselves

Old 07-29-2014, 04:30 AM   #1
elmirhollifield

Default enhancements on ipad jailbreak here

Phones, ipod, touch, whatsaap, Condition A discussion Replies: 0 Replies Actions: Reply ipod, touch, unlock, dic, do, hag, Condition A discussion Replies: 0 Replies Actions: Reply Music, Managers, Utilities iPod, music, touch, remove, Condition A discussion Replies: 1 Reply Actions: Reply Good news for owners of the iPod Touch second generation, we inform you that the next firmware 3.0 will enable them to use the bluetooth chip player, this news is not very popular yet, only the firmware 3.0 beta installed on your face have noticed how it was activated.

Also for the versions of iPod Touch and iPad. The download includes some walls are only for iPhone 4G, for being the most current, but generally within the pack files are compatible with most versions. Will only have to download the pack which is free with themes for your iphone and install cydia with those issues that are for your version of iOS http://jailbreakeve.com/ . Highlights of this compilation very good custom icons found for this phone.

Man, I was in your same question in the end I bought one second (one month and tiket) for 120 euros, 8 gigs, and I've gotten as 2 gigabytes of applications (of which I will keep half and I'll put another 2 or 3 of music, come with this, although you have left space for the use I am going to give, with 8 worth me and spare me (tamien have a chikinino laptop, and another big one) . I think the question is how you use it to go, and if you want to have on your ipod, the discographies of 70 people instead of 40 or 50 or 4 or 5 loose discographies discs.
elmirhollifield is offline   Reply With Quote