Old 10-13-2009, 09:52 AM   #1
rachelpeters
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 43
Default Bad Hair Day



Mohabat Khan Afridi died Sunday after using a faulty blow dryer. He had been warned the electrical contraption had been spitting sparks but used it anyway after his bath. Afridi was the Pakistani diplomat in Delhi and is survived by his wife and two children.

Check your blow dryer, ladies and gentlemen.

Source: http://www.examiner.com/x-6732-SF-He...tical-diplomat
rachelpeters is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
dehli, dryer, electric, pakistan, shock

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:17 AM.