Go Back   chairTalk > Housekeeping > Announcements

Announcements Announcements from the curlyheads at CurlStylist.com

Old 07-01-2009, 05:01 PM   #1
ithinkImgonnaCurl

Default AvenueFive Cosmetology School

Hey there from the Curl central station. Just had a meeting at the AvenueFive Cosmetology School in Austin.

Beautiful interior, can't wait to host continuing education classes there.

Noah
ithinkImgonnaCurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 02:15 PM   #2
aileenpass

Talking Curl Class at Avenue Five with Ron King and Craig from Bo Salon

Ron was awesome! His life story of how he got to where he is today was very inspirational. Loved learning about the Deva Technique. Thank you Avenue Five for hosting this event, it was a great way for bringing all of us together. I can't wait to go to Bo Salon for one of those amazing Agave Cappuccinos Ron was talking about.
aileenpass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 03:59 PM   #3
AndieJ22

Talking Great class today!!

Ron was amazing from what I got to see!! I wish I would have been able to sit in on his entire class. From what I got a learned some great tips! I am going to start using the neck rolling motion for my clients and myself. I appreciated every one taking the time out of their day to come to our school. By far it was one of the best classes I've seen here. I graduate on Thursday and I couldn't be more excited and I hope to learn more from Ron in the future. Thanks!
AndieJ22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 07:30 PM   #4
hil214

Smile Ron King class at Ave. Five Institute

Todays class was very informative and inspiring. I personally learned how to think about textured hair in a totally new way. I appreciate everyone involved that brought this experience to our school. Cutting curly hair from the inside in a brick layer pattern made total since and trying not to disrupt the curl as much as possible makes a huge difference in the outcome. I was also eager to learn how much online reviews and networking in the right ways can help your career. Thanks again.
hil214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 10:52 PM   #5
aword85

Default Curl Bound

Ron King and Craig came into Avenue Five today and gave an amazing curly/cut presentation! It's the first time I've had anyone teach specifics about curly hair :how to treat it, wear it, and cut it. I can't wait to get a curly client! He also spoke about his history in the industry and how it has lead to incredible opportunities throughout his career. It was a great change of pace. I felt like I was stuck in a rut and had breifly lost sight of my goals. I am more motivated now to take advantage of every opportunity I can while I'm in school and see where it takes me!
aword85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 12:19 PM   #6
aileenpass

Talking Congratulations Hil214

Please email me at aileen@naturallycurly.com
aileenpass is offline   Reply With Quote