chairTalk

chairTalk (/chairtalk/index.php)
-   Getting certified (/chairtalk/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Ouidad Certification Training (/chairtalk/showthread.php?t=73)

curlpro 10-18-2009 09:28 PM

Ouidad Certification Training

Hi all,
I have been acepted for training with Ouidad. I worked on the application process myself (with my salon owners consent and aproval) and am happy to say we were accepted and I will be attending November, 8th & 9th. I feel this type of certification is far and away more stringent than the usual training where you show up and pass. Not so this. It is pass/ fail with a return try if the first class is failed. You need to have five years experience behind the chair to apply. I feel like this is just the thing to elevate you above the crowd because it actually means something to pass. I would love any feedback from other certified stylists out there. I am very excited to bring this skill set to my current clientele.
Cynthia

rachelpeters 10-20-2009 09:44 AM

Thanks for the info! I've been interested in applying to this program. It sounds like it's not meant to be a breeze, which is a good thing I think. I'd much rather be immersed in a program that will bring the best out of me and my classmates. Nothing worse a class full of students who don't care or aren't trying hard.

curlpro 10-26-2009 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rachelpeters (Post 205)
Thanks for the info! I've been interested in applying to this program. It sounds like it's not meant to be a breeze, which is a good thing I think. I'd much rather be immersed in a program that will bring the best out of me and my classmates. Nothing worse a class full of students who don't care or aren't trying hard.

Hi,
I saw the other post first, I haven't been here in a while, nothing makes me more pissed than a bunch of slackers in a class. The harder it is the better. I've been using the products for a couple of weeks and they are fantastic. You should go for it.
Cynthia