Posts Tagged ‘Redken Intra Force’
Boost Salon Sales with Intra Force by Redken!
by CurlStylist on Tuesday, April 5th, 2011
Redken Intra Force Shampoo
Redken just released Intra Force, a new line of products specifically formulated for clients with thinning hair.
Thinning hair is a common occurrence among clients young and old, but it can be combated with the three-tiered program crafted by Redken, which promises thicker, fuller hair within 30 days. The program aims at thickening the hair while also improving the health of the hair from root to tip.
The improvement of the hair begins with a Scalp Stimulate Service, offered at the salon.
This service is comprised of three steps:
1. Microdermabrasion treatment
2. A pressurized massage
3. Three-step Intra force system
Redken’s Intra Force also offers at-home treatments that you can offer your clients to ensure the overall improvement of the hair. All of these products are also available for color treated hair:
1. A gentle shampoo for daily use
2. A toner that detangles, moisturizes and strengthens the hair strand
3. A daily scalp treatment that promotes hair density
For clients with extra needs, Redken’s Intra Force line also includes intensive treatments formulated for clients whose hair thinning is seasonal or a result of stress. It includes:
1. Intensive Treatment for Noticeably Thinning Hair, an easy to use treatment that offers the highest concentration of the amino acid arginine.
2. Targeted Treatment for Low Density Hairlines, a scalp-energizing daily leave-in that is enriched with niacin-E.
The Intra Force line also includes a styling agent perfect for clients who desire thicker hair. This lightweight mousse is PVP-free and provides lasting volume. The styling agent is a thickening foam that also improves the hair’s overall strength.
According to Redken, 75% of users who used the Intra Force line noticed an increased fullness of their hair. Visit Redken’s website for more information.