by Staff on Thursday, October 22nd, 2009
CALLING ALL ARTISTS!
Show off your skill and add prestige to your portfolio. Enter NAHA and be part of the most prestigious hairstyling competition in North America!
NAHA 20 Salon Team of the Year Finalist:
NAHA 20 Hairstylist of the Year Finalist:
- Fashion Forward
- Contemporary Classic
- Student Hairstylist of the Year
- Avant Garde
- Make-Up Haircolor
- Hairstylist of the Year
- Salon Team
- Salon Design
- + New category for 2010 (coming soon)
The Salon Master of Business (MBA) category lets savvy salon owners show off their labor of love!
To enter the Salon MBA category, you must:
- Generate at least $300,000 annually
- Have at least three licensed professional staff
- Be involved in day-to-day operations
- Have been open for at least three years
- Salon MBA entries are only accepted online.
SUBMIT YOUR ENTRY ONLINE
Enter NAHA 2010 online and save on processing fees!
Cost to Enter Online
PBA Member Pricing:
- For licensed cosmetologists: $50
- For cosmetology students: $25
- For licensed cosmetologists: $65
- For cosmetology students:$30
Start Your Online Entry Process Today!
DATES TO REMEMBER
Entries Due: February 8, 2010
Finalists Announced: May 1, 2010
NAHA 2010 Ceremony: July 18, 2010
- Red Carpet Reception: 6:30pm - 8:00pm
- Awards Ceremony: 8:00pm - 10:00pm
The North American Hairstyling Awards (NAHA) is produced by the Professional Beauty Association (PBA), which is made up of salons and spas, distributors and manufacturers dedicated to improving their individual businesses and the industry as a whole. Led by industry volunteers, the association offers: business tools, education, government advocacy, networking and more. Visit probeauty.org or call 800-468-2274 (480-281-0424) to learn more.