10 Mistakes Stylists Make When Cutting Curlies
by CurlStylist on Monday, March 4, 2013
When we asked curly clients for their horror cut-and-blow dry stories, we got an earful!
1. Thinned the hair/used a razor.
2. Gave a blunt cut.
3. Didn’t use a diffuser.
4. Ran fingers through the hair during the blow dry.
5. Dried the head upside down.
6. Cut the hair wet.
7. Cut too much; didn’t consider how much curl takes away from length.
8. Combed the hair while wet.
9. Used a small round brush to blow dry.
10. Used no product.
Now you know what NOT to do, use the education and suggestions in this issue and other texture education to focus on all the positive things you can do to be a curl expert and total beauty resource for your clients!