Fall Fashion Trends—Hair and Clothes
by Alicia Ward on Monday, September 13, 2010
We’ve got our eye on the hottest fall trends. In order to meet your clients’ needs and help them look stylish and fashion-forward check, out these top 5 hottest trends for fall, in hair and in fashion.
Top 5 Hair Trends
1. Bangs! Bangs are a great way to spice up any style. This season, chunk bangs are the hottest trend.
2. Braids! Braids are everywhere. Braids of all styles are a HOT beauty trend right now. French braids and fish tails are a favorite for Fall.
3. Messy Sexy Hair and BIG Texture! Bye-bye straightening irons—messy texture is back and bigger than ever.
4. Buns & Twists! Modern twists on classic ‘dos are taking over this fall.
5. Color! Fun pops of color are back. Colorful streaks are back in full color.
Top 5 Fashion Trends
1. Knee high boots! Tall suede boots are a fashion staple in the fall and winter seasons.
2. Gray, the new black! Greige a combination of gray and beige, as the name implies, is a big trend this fall season and a must-have style.
3. Denim! Denim on denim a hot look for fall! Pull out that denim shirt from the past and belt it for the hottest look.
4. Cardigans are back! Oversized cardigans are a “must-have” this season.
5. Tights! Patterned tights are the best accessory this season.